On showdays, the venue will call box office will be open at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Ticketmaster accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express. All sales are final, no refunds are available.
For information and tickets please call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 (including disabled seats).
Free parking is available on-site at Ironstone Vineyards. Bus and limo parking needs to be confirmed and reserved in advance.
VENUE INFORMATION & RULES
- Doors to the venue open approx. 1 hour prior to the performance.
- Buffet dinner package begins approx. 1 1/2 hours prior to the showtime.
- The amphitheatre is outdoors; all events are rain or shine.
- Smoking is prohibited at the concert venue, except in the designated area.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Ironstone Vineyards property.
- Guests are subject to search and all alcohol will be confiscated.
- Guest may bring 1 sealed bottle water into the venue.
- No camera, video or audio equipment is permitted into the amphitheatre.
- No food, beverages, coolers, cans, bottles, pets or umbrellas are allowed into the venue.
Buffet concert ticket packages are available. Concessions will be available inside the venue including a limited food menu, as well as wine, beer and other beverages.
Special need seats are available at all price levels. Please call for information.
All children, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket. All children must be able to sit quietly in their seats throughout the show. Please kindly consider others when deciding to bring small children to the concert.
If the behavior of concert attendees adversely affects any other party’s enjoyment of the show, or is determined to be unsafe, the attendees in question will be asked to leave. The views and opinions expressed by artists do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Ironstone Vineyards. Ironstone Vineyards is not responsible for tickets purchased through a secondary vendor. Only tickets purchased directly from Ticketmaster or its authorized vendors are valid.